Blog ini sepenuhnya didukung oleh google ads, anda butuh sesuatu....? masukkan kata kunci dan tekan tombol " search "

Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

THIS REALLY FOR YOU..............!!!


want advertising tide in here?....... please.....contact now……… please contact here : http ://www.Adbrite.Com/
severely I invite owners effort that want to offer its product at blog, I offer this, requisite mutaknya is klic pays per click
pay over alertpay ticket code: 2008030110001521
on behalf: REdi Yuniansuro
or ship via crosses a cheque to my address
Redi yuniansuro
Station street in Prajekan on Bondowoso city, Provinsi : East Java , Indonesian Country , Post's Code: 68284
or tranfer direct goes to local BANK: online:
EAST JAVANESE REGION DEVELOPMENT BANK (cq. BPD JATIM / JATIM'S BANK) BRANCH OFFICE SITUBONDO AND Rekening's branch office:
0292142555
I don't determine price, get whatever you like to pay me, must I accept.
I really wait that want to assemble advertising in here..... see also at: http://tuanmudaredi. blogspot. com

No comments:

cklik here to login and get some earning slashmysearch.com or clik this banner at botton