Blog ini sepenuhnya didukung oleh google ads, anda butuh sesuatu....? masukkan kata kunci dan tekan tombol " search "

Google

Friday, March 7, 2008

BOOOOMMMIIIING Email Make's


Regards …….

BOOMING ………… Emaill

This time I will work through masalh TKI and Network
informatika's tech progress and network tech is right really goes forward to went behind estimate some expert.
informatika's tech and network that I says here be at negera myself and in particular that I see at walayah about I lie
Two three yesterday's years never happens booming as year 2008 it. my imagines. how if one school increases Yunior Hight School that niminal's student 500 person and one regencies available 50 Yunior Hight School therefore can be imagined again if calculates that wend province zoom. If just this is path that done by national ala via KTSP ……….. …………… is woooooooooow.
can we imagine ?...
Yes ….. one bounds that my hearing Yunior Hight School student now requisite has had person email address Becomes one child. upon teacher enlightens about direct student email enjoined by praktik via email address that its proprietary.
Far cry
If we deeper research again therefore difference happening that really flashy among decade one by decade next. Clear. On my era school … until college end haven't known what it its name ………'s enamel ., just I know this enamel of my child that klas 3 SMP
Enable booming this will continue until by tens ……'s approaching year. I that my prediction can that of a portion smp's child already begins to know email then on website's makings of course it constitute potency – potency that needs to be built until on eventually becomes one alternative by profession. coming at coming.
If teachers leads such on student of course it will there are many appearance bloger – bloger masterly age young sets to make and even meng hosting own And all one was done to result money. ( if really result money as one a lot of said by blogger mania / bloggermaster) this therefore will ascendant on multitudes living level.
Faced constraint.
I oft face problem if at layer monitors or at homepage that arises english-speaking confirmation. Are not all what do we open this use indonesian, that a sea of troubles for me.
Translate solution ……
Not sufficiently with translate solution. Since what do at explains over translate's program there is translation that don't gramer's standard indonesian so we that extra shall day – ……'s cause heart. Copy translate that is so difficult for dimaknai that is jeopardy it if we menterjemahkan uses translate
Example: “ get Paid earn $ 20.00 “ translation translate is “ get paid here $20.00 “ meaning actually that what? I get paid or I shall pay as big as that money. ?
That is therefore upon booming's happening as present as dank e time that dating will ………. Over and above inserts program TKJ it backs up with good english language mastery and right .If not’ing therefore by degrees will arise problem.

.

No comments:

cklik here to login and get some earning slashmysearch.com or clik this banner at botton